Gear Up For Your Next Adventure
Outside Adventure Expo is a unique event for the overland, outdoor lifestyle and adventure travel enthusiast.
Advance discount tickets on sale now for just $15. Tickets available online.
Expose your brand to the growing outdoor lifestyle audience.
REGISTER YOUR RIDE
Showcase your adventure van, rig or motorcycle as a part of the show for just $85.
VENDORS + EDUCATION + DEMOS
Whether your journey takes you off-road into the backcountry or into high altitudes to mountain bike, hike, paddle, and climb, Outside Adventure Expo™ hosts classes & seminars to prepare you for your next adventure. Get inspired at the Adventure Theater and get geared up with the latest camping, off-road & outdoor equipment.
Outfit your next adventure with gear from top outdoor, camping, and overland gear vendors. More…
Learn tips from the pros, get inspired and engage with fellow outdoor enthusiasts in the Adventure Education series. More…
Mountain Bike Clinics
Bring your bike to the show to learn mountain biking fundamentals in skills clinics hosted by local pros. Plus, free bike valet! More…
Get inspired watching this compilation of films showcasing purposeful outdoor and overland adventurers. More…
Adventure-kitted rigs, motos and vans on display. Register your own ride to get in the show.
Craft Beer & Live Music
Enjoy a selection of craft beers and live music in the beer garden. More…
- Epic Adventuring with Wee Ones: The Hofman Family StoryCees and Madison’s love story has been fast and furiousContinue reading “Epic Adventuring with Wee Ones: The Hofman Family Story”
- Enter To Win Cool Gear At The ShowOutside Adventure Expo will feature 100+ vendors of camping, off-road,Continue reading “Enter To Win Cool Gear At The Show”
- Get Your Limited Edition Event GearLimited edition Outside Adventure Expo event gear will be available June 25-27, 2021 at Utah State Fairpark. Event merchandise includes hats, t-shirts, patches and decals.
- Gear Up For Adventure With Workshops, Classes, Demos, And ClinicsAt the Outside Adventure Expo, we believe that the education you take into the backcountry is as important as the equipment you bring along. As such, we have lined up a program for each day of the event that will feature inspiring adventurers and knowledgeable experts.
- Learn Rock Climbing Fundamentals From Former USA Climbing Coach, Maggie McDermutMaggie McDermut is a former USA Climbing coach and climbingContinue reading “Learn Rock Climbing Fundamentals From Former USA Climbing Coach, Maggie McDermut”
- TEST RIDE HARLEY’S NEW ADVENTURE BIKE AT OUTSIDE ADVENTURE EXPOOutside Adventure Expo attendees can test ride Harley Davidson’s newly released, first adventure touring bike – the Pan America.
- Why Learning Self-Defense is Critical for Solo AdventurersThe Outside Adventure Expo is thrilled to host a life-changingContinue reading “Why Learning Self-Defense is Critical for Solo Adventurers”
- Learn How to Mountain Bike Like a Pro at Outside Adventure ExpoSimplyMTB local experts will host mountain biking fundamentals clinics on a custom-built course as part of Outside Adventure Expo. Plus, ride the Jordan River Trail to the show and valet your bike for free, June 25-27 at Utah State Fairpark.
- How to Build a Brand New Life by Embracing the OutdoorsFinding herself facing mental health challenges, Kay Rodriguez turned to the outdoors “as a way to heal, get stronger, and ground herself in nature.” In 2019, Urban Outdoors was born as a hub to help people discover the best trails, learn new sports, and foster outdoor adventure communities in every major city. Hear more of Kay’s inspiring story in Salt Lake City at the Outside Adventure Expo, June 25-27th.
- Masks No Longer Required + Gathering Restrictions Lifted In UtahOutside Adventure Expo is an all-outdoor event. Social distancing and face coverings are now recommended while inside buildings however they are not mandatory. The safety of our guests and employees is our highest priority and we’re excited to host Outside Adventure Expo this June!
- 4 Meals You Can Cook on the Road in Less Than 30 MinutesHaving trained as a chef in Napa Valley and in Northern Italy, Chef Steve Corso found he much preferred cooking alfresco to working in a professionally outfitted commercial kitchen. He has created recipes using less than 10 ingredients to cook backcountry meals in less than 30 minutes. Learn more about him and his techniques at the Outside Adventure Expo in Salt Lake City, June 25-27th.
- Learn 10 Essentials For Overlanding From Podcaster And Author, Dean ShirleyDean Shirley gives advice for exploring off the beaten path and avoiding highways altogether. He might even convince you that his 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited is the best vehicle for overlanding. From Arizona to Colorado, and other stops in between, Dean will explain how to make the most of the trails you encounter. Learn more from him at the Outside Adventure Expo in Salt Lake City at Utah State Fairpark, June 25th-27th.