OUTDOOR EDUCATION SERIES CURATED BY ADVENTURERS
At the Outside Adventure Expo, we believe that the education you take into the backcountry is as important as the equipment you bring along. As such, we have lined up a program for each day of the event that will feature inspiring adventurers, knowledgeable experts and some of the most accomplished names in the outdoor adventure world.
Our programming centers around the following themes:
- Family-friendly sessions that aim to help families get the most out of their outdoor outings.
- Hands-on / How-to classes where experts in a variety of fields will conduct live demonstrations, share their top tips and tricks and field any questions you may have.
- “Doing Good as We Go” will feature speakers who have made a difference in the communities and spaces they adventure in, industry experts on outdoor safety and recreation and not-for-profit organizations working to preserve and protect our outdoor spaces.
Classes will be open to each ticket holder and exhibitor. Session formats will be 50 minutes in length to accommodate roundtable discussions by expert panelists or in-depth, hands-on educational sessions. Additionally, 20-minute sessions will take place twice each hour to highlight inspirational stories or vital Utah outdoor agency information dissemination.
Full schedule of programming will be released in mid-May 2021.
Return to this space each week for updates on our programming and to read about the remarkable educators who will be on-site at the Utah Fairpark for the Outside Adventure Expo, June 25-27, 2021.
- Learn to Embrace an Adventurous Lifestyle with Camille Swan at Outside Adventure ExpoProfessional stand up paddleboarder Camille Swan will be teach Outside Adventure Expo attendees about the benefits of pursuing passions and adventures as a primary focus of a holistic lifestyle June 25-27, 2021 at Utah State Fairpark in Salt Lake City.
- Learn Backcountry Nutrition Tips From Climber + Alpine Trail Runner, Linda WilliamsonLinda Williamson will teach backcountry nutrition classes at Outside Adventure Expo June 25-27, 2021 at Utah State Fairpark in Salt Lake City, Utah.