APPLY FOR MEDIA CREDENTIALS →
Read the requirements and apply.
DOWNLOAD PRESS MATERIALS →
Access press releases, logos, photography and more.
How to Apply for Media Credentials
If you have been a past media attendee at Outside Adventure Expo, and are in good standing, you are pre-approved but still need to apply through the system.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL MEDIA:Due to high volume of applications, you MUST meet and provide proof of at least ONE of the following requirements:
- Verifiable employment with a professional print magazine, newspaper, or online magazine or media site that is not a personal blog (see below for blog information).
- Verifiable assignment as a freelance journalist or photographer from a professional print magazine, newspaper, or online magazine or media site that is NOT a personal blog (see below for blog information). You must either have an assignment or you must have a track record as a published journalist.
- Owner of a blog with a significant following in a relevant industry (SEE BELOW)
REQUIREMENTS FOR BLOGGERS:IF YOU ARE A BLOGGER, YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- longevity (a site with many years online)
- readership (successful blogger applicants have many thousands of readers and page views in the 100,000+ range)
- influence (successful applicants have 5000-10,000+ followers on social media channels with an active and genuine connection to relative communities)
IF YOUR CREDENTIALS ARE APPROVED, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT:
- We limit media credentials to one person per outlet (two in rare cases; email us first if you need more than one).
- You will be able to attend Outside Adventure Expo for free to audit classes and programs. [Note: Direct participation in the premium / advanced driving and recovery classes is reserved for paying students due to the shortage of space in premium classes. In a few cases we may arrange for direct participation depending on the assignment.]
- You will receive an attendee bag and happy hour drinks tickets.
- You are not permitted to fly a drone at any time on the event premises. Drone use is prohibited at the Outside Adventure Expo facility.
- You will provide Outside Adventure Expo management with links to / copies of all media published after the show.
- You may not receive media credentials in the future if management does not receive proof of published material within a reasonable time period.
- YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN A COMMUNICABLE DISEASE AND GENERAL LIABILITY HOLD HARMLESS WAIVER IN ORDER TO ENTER THE EVENT.
Download Press Materials
Download current creative, press releases, logos, video, and images for upcoming events.
For photography and video, please credit names on files and Outside Adventure Expo.
For additional information or questions not answered here, please contact Nick Jaynes, Director of Communications by email.