PLAN AHEAD TO ENSURE YOUR HEALTH & SAFETY
COVID-19 Health & Safety Procedures
Know Before You Go
Outside Adventure Expo is committed to producing a fun event that also ensures the health and safety of our fans, participants, staff, and the broader community. These measures and the associated event plan have been developed in consultation with health experts and venue officials.
These measures will make a big difference, but ultimately our success will depend on each individual community member showing respect for one another and making smart, safe, and healthy decisions.
These health and safety procedures are subject to change in accordance with current CDC guidelines at the time of the event.
- If you’re sick or at risk, stay home.
- Adhere to spacing designations at ingress and egress, restrooms, concession stands, and exhibitor booths.
- Follow all health and safety protocols.
- Wear a mask or face covering at all times.
- Wash or sanitize your hands often.
- Maintain physical distance between yourself and others.
Be Prepared & Patient
- Buy tickets in advance and have digital or printed tickets ready to scan when you arrive.
- Be patient as event organizers manage a social distancing strategy designed to get you into the event as quickly as possible.
What You Need To Know
Masks or face coverings will be required throughout the facility for all exhibitors, staff and attendees over the age of 4. Bring your own, otherwise masks will be for sale on-site.
Attendance will be managed throughout each event day to ensure no more than 6,000 attendees are on-site at any one time.
Please allow for a minimum of 6 ft. of distance between yourself and others not in your party throughout the event and in queues for restrooms, ticketing, concessions, etc.
Mobile Only Ticketing
Tickets are available online only. Have digital or printed tickets ready to scan when you arrive.
On-site signage and PA announcements will reinforce health and safety messaging throughout the event.
Touchless transactions will be encouraged whenever possible.
Wash and/or sanitize your hands often to prevent the spread of germs. Hand sanitizer stations will be provided throughout the event.
Cleaning & Sanitation
The venue will be cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected regularly, with frequent cleaning of high-traffic areas and surfaces throughout the day.
Sick? Stay Home
If you’re sick or at risk, please sit this one out at home this year. Get well and we’ll see you at an upcoming event.